Friday, May 31, 2013

Wet, Hot Air


It is hot. I step outside of the office into a wet oven. That is how I describe this CT humidity. My nose beads with sweat, I get sweat in places that don’t need to be shared, and just FYI - I sweat like a man. Possibly an NBA player. Something along those lines. After three years of living here I am still not used to the sticky, grimy, disgusting layer of thick air on my skin. That urge to immediately shower is hard for me to combat. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to function in this and survive my ride tonight? The temps don’t show a major drop – wow we’re going from 90-to 88. Whoopie. Side note – this is not a complaint about heat per se. This is a complaint about humidity. End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!