Wednesday, July 17, 2013

30 Day Horse Challenge - Day 10

How Your Friends and Family Feel about Your Riding


My family is, and always has been, extremely supportive. They may not understand riding or horses technically but they for sure understand their beauty and power - and that it’s something that makes me so very happy and sane. And with that, they encourage me to keep riding and to keep Vinny in my life. My friends are also supportive, but they don’t really understand why it’s horses that I choose or why I feel I must spend every second riding or around them. I was telling a friend yesterday about going up to WRF to walk Vinny around and they replied, “you had to leave work for THAT?”.  I’m sure you get the idea and have had similar experiences. Overall everyone in my life supports me fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!