Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Finally!

I have been given the deal I want on the car I want! YES!!! That means I am going to fill out the paperwork and hand over the check tomorrow. Then I wait for it to be cleared. Then I pick it up! Yeah it will take a few days and the drive to the dealership is a little long but I don't care, I really need a new car. This process has been so stressful for me as I have never dealt with car salespeople before. Finally I got a little smarter and  decided to just start emailing the dealerships with the price I wanted to be at out the door and just wait for them to reply. And what do you know? Two did! So I am very happy with that.

Tonight I will make the treacherous (because of car) drive up to the barn. I haven't been going up nearly as often as I was because of this. I can't wait to be back up there almost every day!

Andddd. I start working at the barn on Sunday. Will report back with how that goes ASAP.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!