Wednesday, July 3, 2013

30 Day Horse Challenge - Day Eight


A little about the barn/stable you ride at


The barn I ride at is about 20 minutes north of me, right near the MA border. It is in a beautiful area with hills and lots of fields. There is one main barn with…I’m going to say about 40 stalls?  Two wash racks with hot water, grain room, big hay loft and offices up top, two tack rooms, one of which is heated with lockers and a viewing area. Attached is a good sized indoor ring. I’m not sure how big it is but we can fit an eight jump course in there just fine. The stalls each have a window and a fan and are bedded very nicely in my opinion.

There is a large outdoor ring, a few large grass paddocks, smaller dirt paddocks, shavings shed and easy trail access. My barn mates are all very nice and pleasant to be around.

I am really behind on reading everyone’s posts. I shall get on that asap. J

Have a safe and fun Fourth of July!
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!