Monday, July 1, 2013

Catch Up


Friday night I did go up to the barn to ride little Roxy. I couldn’t quite get a good enough picture to capture her full cute-ness but here is one semi decent:
 
 
She is seriously my favorite horse at the barn besides Vinny. She is a little QH and just darling. I told her owners, if I ever have kids I want a horse just like her. She is sweet, slow but does have a little go when asked and she packs the little walk/trotters around safely while never acting up. I call her, Roxy-Kerploxy. Don’t know why. That is just the name I have dubbed her.


I also got to watch K ride Vinny. I just love to watch him go because I never get to!


Friday night I went out with a few girlfriends and had a really good time. But, Saturday I definitely paid for it – haha.

 
 
In other news, my car is seemly on its last legs (wheels?). I am not sure how serious the problem, but as with all car issues I’m sure it will cost me $$$. Due to said car issue, I did not get to ride on Saturday. UGHH huge boo. I hate that stranded feeling I get.  Anywho. If I can fix car today at lunch I will be up to ride but no lesson because S is not feeling so hot.


I really miss my pony. Hate going even one day without him, never mind an entire weekend. I hope to have pics of my precious boy for everyone tomorrow and hopefully news of a good ride.


As far as 30 Day Horse Challenge – I know I’m slow with it. Would anyone mind if I cheated and did a few days in one? Hehehe.


And finally. I cannot wait to go home this summer!!! I miss my family so very badly. So far, it’s looking like the first week of Sept. But then bestie reminded me that that is the week of Labor Day. So now I’m not sure what my GM is going to say about my request. We’ll see!


 

3 comments:

  1. To make a long story short, after the horse I'd been riding regularly passed away, I fell in love with a little QH chestnut mare at my old barn. There's something to be said for sweet and slow and close to the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homey and your olde coach are hoping you can fit in a visit when you get back to CA. Would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the car repair is minimal. I know how not fun that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!