Friday, July 19, 2013

30 Day Horse Challenge - Day 11

Find a Horse Online that You Would Like to Buy


I don’t really have time to do this, so I will just describe what I would like. I would like a young OTTB already started and doing well over fences with some dressage knowledge. He must have great form over fences and want to jump. I would like this gelding to be good on trails, have nice feet and legs as well as a wonderful mind. I would love for him to have a fun personality and be an easy keeper. So pretty much everyone’s dream horse – haha. I’m not picky on color – but would prefer no gray.

Probably something like this, but a different color :P


NOW. If I didn’t have to work, I would probably just go up to Boston or over to PA and pick my own TB straight of the track and restart him myself. But, alas, I must work the regular eight to fiver and have steady income to even afford my lease. Ah, life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!