Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Horse Challenge - Day Six


All the tack and riding clothes you have (color/ brand/ details)



Hahahahah


As far as tack I don’t have much. But here we go


Bridle + reins – don’t know the brand

Snaffle

Saddle – Performer CC

Stirrup leathers – courbette

Irons – I don’t know. They are regular weighted fillis type.

Girth – don’t know the brand

Smart pak saddle pad – navy,royal blue

Tuffrider saddle pad- navy

Dover saddle pad (2) -black and marroon

ECP half pad -white

Set of black polos

Halter + lead –navy


If you’re wondering how I get by with so little – please remember that I lease Vinny so he has loads of his own tack.

 

IRH Helmet      

Ariat Performer side zips

Tuffrider ribbed breeches

Tuffrider wide waist band breeches

Tuffrider fleece lined breeches

Beany’s Breeches - khaki

Beany’s Breeches – dark grey

Multiple polo shirts

RJ Classics Prestige Hunt coat – navy w/ wide window pane

Essex show shirt

Leather show gloves

Regular black schooling gloves

Ralph Lauren leather belt – so pretty!

Lots of knee-high socks

Ariat Challenge II field boots – love!

Ariat paddock boots

Ariat half chaps

 
BTW- the seat of my saddle is developing a huge crack. I think I need to start looking around for a ‘new’ one. Let me know if you have any good ideas. I’d like to be $1000 or under, close contact, medium tree, regular flap, flattish to medium deep seat.

 

2 comments:

  1. I had a Beval Natural which I got used for $800, and loved that saddle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look on ebay! :) If you know what you want and what fits you, you can find great deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!