Saturday, June 22, 2013

Down

Today was kind of a disappointment. I'm feeling down. 

I did go up to the barn today. I groomed my boy reaaalllyyyy well. I mean really well. He was shining. 

Then I hopped up on him bare back and tooled around the indoor again. Dang sore feet. I really wish I had been able to take him on a trail ride today. I wanted to relax with him and listen to music etc. But life is. 

Hopped back off him and put him in his stall with fan on. 

Why are you so down, Kaysee? 

Well. This might be childish but... Everyone at the barn was invited to an event today, but me. Yes I was left out. I mean it's not that huge of a deal, but I do feel kinda weird about it. I'll live. 

Anywho. Here's some pics. 

This is Hope. Isn't she adorable? 

Anndddd my precious boy. 

Picked this guy up for $9 today at a gas station. Booyah! 

Painted my nails last night, huge surprise I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!