Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Promise I'm a Girl


If you have the pleasure of knowing me in person (;)) you know that I am not the girliestof gals. I don’t wear a lot of pink, jewelry, and zero dresses or skirts (I do enjoy makeup and have a small collection, but do I ever really use it? Not really… what a loser). You’ll most often find me in jeans, flats, and a shirt or sweater (or, let’s be serious, riding attire). Woo so exciting I know. Amongst my boyish dress code though…. Are these babies! Yeah, it’s true, I enjoy painting my nails and toe nails. I don’t really know why. Maybe it’s to make up for the lack of sparkly jewelry? I mean I always have my <3jesus ring on, my belly button ring and cartilage ear piercing in. But that is all.



 

In reading my blog you might notice that end of most of them, I mention that I painted my nails…again. So here are some pics of my awful nail art. I’m trying to get better, okay?!Haha





 

I have a serious problem. I cannot leave CVS without purchasing a new nail color. It’s bad. Is there an 800-number for this?

 

To quickly make this horse-related….if you’re a nail painter like me, you know they are pretty much all destroyed by the time I leave the barn, chipped nail paint just goes with the territory! But, I’ll take the excuse to paint my nails again. For sure.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!