Thursday, June 27, 2013

Changes

Some big changes seem to be occurring in my life. I’m not sure what the future holds and I have to say I’m very nervous about that. My anxiety is through the roof and I have not been sleeping well. I am so glad I have my parents to talk to. I know that I probably seem like a very independent person but the truth is I am aching to have people in my life (that live here) I can trust and lean on and be supported by.
By nature I am a worrier/stressor to the point of sickness. Little things add up in my life and in turn I feel weighted down with a load I cannot carry. I feel overwhelmed.
The only thing I can really do at this point is throw my hands up and give it all to God. I need to trust Him and know that He will lead me in the right direction. Every time I feel that fear creeping in I need to keep my eyes focused on Him and talk to Him.
Support, love and prayers would be greatly appreciated right now. And of course I send those out to my readers. J  (((HUGS)))

4 comments:

  1. I'm a worrier too, but everything always works out for the best in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom told me the same thing last night. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Change, is change. Good or bad, just plan for what you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to but sometimes the overwhelmed feeling won't allow for it.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!