Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello?


I suppose everyone is wondering what’s been happening with Vinny since I haven’t posted about him since Monday D:

Tuesday was his day off. I usually go up to the barn anyway and play with him, but I decided to save gas and stay home.

Yesterday, I was supposed to have my lesson. I had my clothes/boots in the car ready to go when I received a text from S saying that Vinny broke out in hives. L poor guy. And of course they are huge since he is an equine and all. S went over to the vet’s office and picked up some powder to treat this. He should be fine by tonight but – as it would be – Thursday and Friday are not ‘my’ days with him. That means my next day is Saturday. That’s a long time for me to go without riding. I’m thinking I need to find someone to ride tonight before I have a meltdown (see previous post haha).

I hope everyone’s ponies are doing well and that you are enjoying every moment with them. Can I just say I am so thankful to have horses in my life. What’s a better pick-me-up than our beautiful beasts?
 
want this painting.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hope his hives go away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S texted a little bit ago saying they are almost completely gone :) woooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hives are super frustrating. Hope they go down soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!