Friday, June 14, 2013

Wish List


I feel like, as horse people, we can never have too much horse related junk.  Here are some items I am currently drooling over:


Fancy Shmancy show bridle:
 
Um yes. Vinny and I need this. STAT. So classy and the color is perfect.
 

Tack trunk:
Beauteous.
 

 

Tailored Sportsman breeches:
Everyone seems to have a pair of these $$$ breeches. I feel like that little white and pink tag is being flaunted in my face. Someday I will buy one pair. Just one. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find one on eBay or consignment.


Ariat Monacos:
And then there's these babies. So dreamy. A fellow barn mate has a pair of these that I was admiring the other day. I couldn't stop staring at them. siiiggghhh. Can't justify shelling out the $900 or so these run. By dang they are pretty and super supple!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!