Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lunch is Almost Over

But I shall leave you with a small questionairre I actually saw on many blogs:

1. How long have you been riding
I'm going to go ahead and say... 18 years. Wow I'm old.

2. Do you own a horse?
No, I do not.

3. What discipline do you ride?
Hunters, I guess?

4. Jeans or breeches?
Jeans until I hit 24. Now I do not ride in jeans ever. I prefer light colored, professional looking breeches.

5. Have you ever leased a horse?
I do currently. :)

6. Do you take riding lessons?
Yes, at least once per week.

7. What is your horses typical diet for the day?
AM - 1 Flake
Noon - 2 Flakes
PM - 4 Flakes
and some grain/supplement


I am a dodo head.

8. Are you subscribed to any horse related magazines?
Why yes I am. Practical Horseman <3 and Horse&Rider (a gift from my broski and sis in law)

9. Tall boots, paddock boots, cowboy boots, or wellies?
Either paddocks and half chaps, or my tall boots. I love those boots. and I got them for such a STEAL!

10. What is your favourite color of horse?
I am a bay horse person. I love a shiny bay. On the darker side. Dapples are hot. Some white in the legs are fine, and I like a white blaze.

11. Describe your horse.
My horse is a wonderful brat. Excellent under saddle. He's probably about 16.1-2hh, kinda fat, and has a beautiful black and white coat, white legs, and a blaze.

12. Can you remember the first time you fell off?
Wow, uh, I thought I did! But no, I don't remember! haha

13. Do you board it or keep your horse at home?
I board him at great barn.

14. Have you ever competed?
Yes I do as many shows as I can afford.

15. What do you compete in?
Right now, just English Pleasure. But I used to do 2-2'9 hunters.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a comment. We love to hear from our readers!